Post Pennsic thank you

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 4:44 PM
      Greetings everyone,

      I just wanted to send out a thank you to all of you (Kaellyn, Fursto, Brighid and Percival) who volunteered some time at pennsic either formally at Chirugeon's point or informally within your own camps.

      If I missed anyone who did work at Pennsic please let me know.

      I am sorry that my own time at pennsic was cut short (I did get a short time in on a shift) and I wasn't there to see who else took time from their vacation to help out but Wassail and thank you to those that did.