Fursto's email

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      Just to let you know, I've temporarily removed Fursto's email address from the list until the virus problem she is having is cleaned up.

      I have sent her an email about this but if anyone can sees her can they make sure she knows that her address has been compromised.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2010
        She's entirely aware of this. I think she was considering deleting the old
        email address entirely, as yes: it has been compromised by some darned web
        drugs-by-mail company spamming ALL the lists she's on.

        <<sigh>>
        TSivia (her Pelican)