Muster Cancelled

  • shannon carswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      With Most Sincere Apologies:

           I would like to apologize to the populace for this tardy notice of the cancellation of Baronial Muster.  We are continuing to have issues with finding a suitable site.  We are working on a site for next year, and with luck hope and support Baronial Muster will be back nest year, bigger and better than ever.

         Again I would like to extend my apologies to all that have been put out by this tardy notice of cancellation. I take full responsability for this.  I am sorry to all those who might have already changed work schedules or made ride arrangements or childcare arrangements.  I am sorry.

         Greyfells of course looks forward to Seeing everyone at next years Break the Back of Winter and for certain at the new and inproved Baronail Muster.  Thank you deeply for your patience and understanding.

      Yours in Service
      With Regret
      Lady Moira ni Namara of Grefells

      anyone lived in a pretty how town with up so floating many bells down...