Forwarded from SCA Chirugeon's list re: Pennsic Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010

      Pennsic Announcement:

      Posted by: "James Rosse" hawk@...   jrosse

      Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 am (PDT)

      Greetings to the Known World Chirurgeons from James Galloway, better
      known as "Hawk". Hopefully this missive finds everyone in good health. I
      have been chosen to be the CIC for this year's Pennsic War (39) and
      expect that this Pennsic will be another good one for all.

      Since 1986 I have served the Chirurgeonate as a Mentor, as the Kingdom of
      the East's Kingdom Chirurgeon (2001-2005), and Deputy Society Chirurgeon
      (2007-2010). Pennsic services have included working at Point for numerous
      years as a treatment provider and crew chief, as well as second in
      command/drop dead deputy and Pennsic War Chirurgeon.

      I have also been the Pennsic Fire Safety guy, as well as working on the
      contingency plans for the past 3 Pennsics. There have been other
      Inter-Kingdom events such as Atlantia's "Kingdom Crusades" in which I have
      also been CiC. When not Chirugeoning, I enjoy heavy weapons fighting and
      also serve as a Marshal.

      Mundanely I am James Rosse, NYS EMT-B, Firefighter, Rescue Technician,
      and Nationally Registered Fire Service Instructor.

      At this time, I would like to remind everyone that Pennsic is coming
      and that I'm looking forward to working with all of you. To expedite the
      process, I am inviting folks to send me their paperwork in advance. This
      way, when you're ready to volunteer at the point, all you need to do is
      check in!

      The Deputies will be:
      Dom. Galefridus Peregrinus (chirurgeon.south@ eastkingdom. org)
      Lord Od Þorgestsson Skallagrimssonar (maven@...)