To all CiTs

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      Could all CiTs (or those who want to be CiTs) please contact me off-line? I would like to know where each of you are in regards to your status/training time. I haven't received a lot (or any) reports on CiTs in quite some time. If you could let me know how long you've been a CiT and what events you've worked at (if any). Please pass this on to any CiTs you know who may not be on this list.

      Thank you.