Re: [E-Chir] Photo permissions and chatter?

  • dabernan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
      Derfel,

      Totally understood, actually I would have been more frustrated if they didn't re-do what I had already done....

      Again, it's hard to convey here and not in person, but what I mean to say is.....

      They kind of disreguarded me altogether ....as if I wasn't really there...

      or at least that's the feeling I recieved.

      Again just a feelings of frustration......

      no feelings hurt, just "outright disreguard"

      Drake