Re: [E-Chir] Annual reporting

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2010
      Worked Estrella War and Pennsic in 2009.
      C.I.C. for a Harrowgate Heath event (nothing to report other than one
      band-aid used)

      CPR recert Jan 2010.
      TSivia

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > It seems I missed something at the end of last year. In order for
      > everyone's warrants to remain valid I am in need of a report from each of
      > you (as well as current certs - which most of you have already provided).
      >
      > These reports can be very simple and sent in an email. I just need a quick
      > report on your chirugeon activities in the last year (i.e. I was chirugeon
      > at X number of events but nothing happened or I was chirugeon at X number
      > of events and had only minor treatments, I oversaw CiT whoever at 2
      > events, etc) and that's pretty much it (unless you do need to send me
      > current certs, then I'd love the info on those too).
      >
      > I have a quarterly report coming up soon so I can add the info in at that
      > point. Please send the reports to me privately (not on the list)by the end
      > of February.
      >
      > If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
      >
      > In service,
      > Xristina

    • shannon carswell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
        I will be out of the loop for a bit.  Sorry darling! Count me out for now.

        Love
        Moira

        anyone lived in a pretty how town with up so floating many bells down...