Thank you and other stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to all of you who have volunteered your time, skills and/or knowledge this past year. Without your efforts the chirugeonate in Ealdormere would not exist and definitely wouldn't be the good group that currently exists. Please keep up the good work and efforts.

      I hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable holiday season.

      If anyone has any questions/concerns about the chirugeonate or any incidents they've attended feel free to contact me either via email, phone or at an event. The next event I will be at will be Kingdom 12th Night.

      Again, Thanks to all of you.