chirugeons on the roster list

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      The following is the list of people I current have on the roster list (expired certs or not). If your name is not on the list and you want it to be, please send me a private email. If your certs are expired but you are planning on renewing them in the near future, please still feel free to contact me so that I can get you added (you just won't be warranted until your certs are up-to-date).

      MariaKatharina
      Streonwold
      Thomas Drake
      Agnes of Ben Dunfirth
      Moira ni Namarra
      Gina Dragoni
      Lucia d'Enzinas
      Edmund de la Haye
      Brian Goodheart
      Farquhar Tiberius Morgan
      Kaellyn
      Tsivia
      Avelyn Wexcombe
      Lerthan
      Florence de Fries

      If you name is mentioned above you don't need to contact me (unless you still need to send me updated certs info).

      Thanks for your help in this.