Certs & where to send them

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      In regards to sending me copies of your certs, if you have access to a scanner you can send the documents to me via email. If you don't, let me know and I will send you my mailing address. I don't have access to a fax. The next event I will be at is Kingdom 12th night so if anyone else has updated certs that they need to get to me and you'll be at the event, please feel free to hand them to me there. I only ask that you put them in an envelope with your name on it. It's easier for me to keep track of.

      If you're unsure whether or not I need copies of your certs, feel free to send me a private email and I will let you know. I will be sending a follow-up email to this one with a list of who I do have current certs for. I just need to go through the files.

      Xristina