Where to send cert update?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Brian the Green here,

      Recertified recently and was looking to fax the copy of the cert.

      http://www.ealdormere.ca/Officers.htm

      Under Kingdom Chirugeon gives the phone number.

      Is there a fax I can send it to? or surface mail?

      My cert is now Standard First Aid with CPR/AED level C. Expires Nov 24, 2012.

      (the AED being the use of the public access defibrilators available in limited places here in Canada.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hello everyone,

        In regards to sending me copies of your certs, if you have access to a scanner you can send the documents to me via email. If you don't, let me know and I will send you my mailing address. I don't have access to a fax. The next event I will be at is Kingdom 12th night so if anyone else has updated certs that they need to get to me and you'll be at the event, please feel free to hand them to me there. I only ask that you put them in an envelope with your name on it. It's easier for me to keep track of.

        If you're unsure whether or not I need copies of your certs, feel free to send me a private email and I will let you know. I will be sending a follow-up email to this one with a list of who I do have current certs for. I just need to go through the files.

        Xristina