Re: Touching base again and scenarios?

  • vaanthro
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
      I'm interested in the scenarios as well- I found my spring first aid course was a joke (i.e., the entire two-day class was pretty much 'make sure there aren't any dangers and then call 911'; I kid you not) and these are really valuable for people like me who rarely have a chance to practice their skills.
      Medb