Re: Touching base again and scenarios?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
      yep yep.

      They can be simple scenarios. Ones known to have sometime somewhere have happened in the SCA or some group similiar.

      For instance I was once with a non-SCA group renting wilderness grounds on sedimentary rock. This area was littered with sudden drops/cliffs ranging from 5ft (the one I went over) to ones 20ft (where someone went over and landed on their head, survived)

      Basic reminders are good to. Like reporting to the King-Chir privately rather than posting to this last.

      Brian the Green
      Yes... I ran off a cliff... it was dark.

      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, tsivia@... wrote:

      > I've been enjoying them and would love to see more of them!!
      >
      > TSivia

    • vaanthro
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
        I'm interested in the scenarios as well- I found my spring first aid course was a joke (i.e., the entire two-day class was pretty much 'make sure there aren't any dangers and then call 911'; I kid you not) and these are really valuable for people like me who rarely have a chance to practice their skills.
        Medb