Touching base again and scenarios?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      Now that winter is starting to make its way towards us (Yay!) and hopefully lives are getting back to a bit of normalcy (at least mine sort of is anyway), I was wondering if any of you still have interest if I start posting scenarios again? I do apologize for the lack of activity on my part but life really did get in the way.

      Thankfully, it has seemed like a relatively quiet summer. Thank you for those who have been sending in their reports. Here's hoping that it remains that way.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2009
        I've been enjoying them and would love to see more of them!!

        TSivia

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
          yep yep.

          They can be simple scenarios. Ones known to have sometime somewhere have happened in the SCA or some group similiar.

          For instance I was once with a non-SCA group renting wilderness grounds on sedimentary rock. This area was littered with sudden drops/cliffs ranging from 5ft (the one I went over) to ones 20ft (where someone went over and landed on their head, survived)

          Basic reminders are good to. Like reporting to the King-Chir privately rather than posting to this last.

          Brian the Green
          Yes... I ran off a cliff... it was dark.

          --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, tsivia@... wrote:

          > I've been enjoying them and would love to see more of them!!
          >
          > TSivia

        • vaanthro
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
            I'm interested in the scenarios as well- I found my spring first aid course was a joke (i.e., the entire two-day class was pretty much 'make sure there aren't any dangers and then call 911'; I kid you not) and these are really valuable for people like me who rarely have a chance to practice their skills.
            Medb