It's that time once again

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I hope that everyone who went to pennsic had an enjoyable and safe time. And for those of us that didn't go to pennsic, I hope that you're enjoying what bits of summer we've been able to get.

      If anyone has new certs, a change in certs or haven't yet gotten me their certs, please send them to me as I will be getting a new warrant signed in September.

      The information that I need from you (via email is just fine and in fact, preferred) is;

      mundane name
      sca name
      sca membership *and* expiry date
      CPR expiry
      First aid/medical certs *and* expiry (if applicable)
      level in the chirugeonate (Chirugeon-in-training, chirugeon, mentor)

      If you can send me a scan of your certifications that would be fantastic.