Looking for a chirugeon for the KWDS

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      I have been asked  by Emma Dansmeyla if there would be any chirugeon attending the Knowne World Dance Symposium who would be willing to work as the chirugeon-in-charge for the event. The event is on the weekend of the 2nd -5th of July (the same weekend as War of the Trillium) and is being held at McMaster University (which has a hospital on-site).  They are not required to have a chirugeon on site but if anyone was interested and attending the event please feel free to contact Emma at the following email address; sarah.scroggie@...

      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2009
        Afraid I'll only be in attendance for one day, and teaching 2 classes at
        that...so I'm probably not the best choice. HOORAH For them for thinking
        of it however: dance events are often more injury-plagued than fighting
        ones <twisted ankles>...

        TSivia