certification request (need for Coronation)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 8:17 PM
      Greetings everyone,

      I am trying to get a warrant roster signed at Coronation this upcoming weekend so if you haven't already sent your certifications in then please do so ASAP. I need the following;

      Your name
      SCA name
      Certification level and exp
      CPR exp
      SCA membership and expiry
      chirugeonate level (chirugeon-in-training, chirugeon or mentor).

      I am sure that there are more chirugeon's out there than the 10 people that I have already received info from.

      This will be the only roster signed before Pennsic. For any of you planning to go this roster will help streamline the sign in at the first aid point at War.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!
    • Keith Crawley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22 6:23 AM
        Unfortunately my employer recently went from using a private company (who handed out the cards as you walked out the door) to St John Ambulance for our in house First Aid and CPR training and they for some reason need a month to "process" certifications. So though I was re certified on the 28th of March it will be some time in late April before I have the paper to prove it. By the time they do what ever it is they need to do and then it spends about 4 days in the interior workings of a Government agency mail system I may have it in time for Dandelions.

        Percival