Winter War Chirugeon meet & greet

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 5:04 PM
      Hello everyone,

      This is just a friendly reminder that Katrie, the society chirugeon, will be at Winter War this weekend and is looking forward to meeting all chirugeons that attend. To that end, there will be a meet & greet taking place at Tsivia's vigil space sometime in the early afternoon. I suspect the exact time will be announced at the event.

      I hope that everyone who is at the event will make it to the meet & greet. Unfortunately I am no longer going to attend the event. I've been down with a nasty bug for the last week and a half so I'm staying home.

      Enjoy the event,