Winter War gathering

  • StFursto@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009

      Greetings to all Ealdormere's and visiting Chirurgeons.

           Our beloved Dame Tsivia has known for a bit that I'm unable to attend Winter War as I'm out of the country... I truely wish I could be there to meet with people but hope that everyone has a wonderful time and that Dame Tsivia's elevation is a truely grand affair - I will be there in spirit!!

      Best wishes,
      Fursto
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        I will be there. Though I am fighting and also on duty with His Excellency Septentria that day.

        Brian the Green
        Chiropractor found a new bone to move for the first time! (YEEARRRGGG)