Photo permissions and chatter?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
      1) HEY folks. After my post about being polite it got very quiet
      here. KEEP TALKING! That was just a general comment, not specific to
      anything said hereon.

      2) I am looking specifically for permission from:
      Fursto
      William
      Aislinne
      Tabitha
      Bethoc
      MariaKatharina

      So I can post the pictures of us from court where I introduced some of
      the chirurgeons to the populace.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
                                      Hi Tsivia,

                                  Not a problem!  Go ahead and post
                                 Any picture you would like!
        (                           (and of Petreus too.)

                               MaryCatharine
        ..             .."Of course he has a knife. He always has knives.
                       We all have knives.  It's 1183 and we're all barbarians."

                       Katharine Hepburn (1907 - 2003) As: Eleanor of  Aquitaine.
                           The Lion in Winter. 1968
        1) HEY folks. After my post about being polite it got very quiet
        here. KEEP TALKING! That was just a general comment, not specific to
        anything said hereon.

        2) I am looking specifically for permission from:
        Fursto
        William
        Aislinne
        Tabitha
        Bethoc
        MariaKatharina

        So I can post the pictures of us from court where I introduced some of
        the chirurgeons to the populace.

        Thanks!
        TSivia

        Click Here To Receive My New Creations In Your Inbox!
        Letter Made: January 26, 2005
        Font Used: Georgia
        Graphic By Holly Hobbie
        For Personal Use Only! No Copyright Infringement Intended
      • dabernan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
          Hey all,

          Hope all is well.

          Drake here,

          as for pictures?
          no problem

          As for the Tankred episode,

          I was the first responder to the woman who "fainted", when the ambulance were standing outside of Tankred's tent, they saw her go down also and then came over....I started to advise what I saw and how I was starting to assist whenthey basically just ignored me, "even after identifing myself as a first responder fireman", and proceded to I....I felt not handle the patient properly....when someone is hyperventilating or semi nervous and embarassed...you, as the responder, do not start strapping her to the stretcher until you've at least talked to her a little and try to calm her down alittle....
          Everything I had done till that point got ignored, so I stepped back and let the "professionals" handle her.
          For obvious reasons , I was a little disappointed.

          TSiva,

          I'll respond to your e-mail here as well.

          I am interested in staying active with both this message board as well as being a chirurgeon.

          or whatever i shall call myself now...  :)

          YIS,
          Lord Thomas Drake Abernan
          Timberwolfe / Godweisel

        • Claude Gagne
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
            Drake said...
            As for the Tankred episode,

            I was the first responder to the woman who "fainted", when the ambulance were standing outside of Tankred's tent, they saw her go down also...

            I have to make a slight correction at this point, they did not see her go down. I directed it to their attention. A minor point but this is where my vantage point was and that's why I passed judgment on their action.

            As for your sentiment of frustration with how they disregarded you. I'm not surprised. They have to re-assess. Just in case you missed something. They can't be held accountable for misdiagnosing someone who they did not diagnose. It sort of makes sense. Even doctors will do that to each other. After waiting in line after line at the hospital and being asked the same questions over and over again they come to the same conclusion. You have a cold and you need cepacol. (Sorry, that's a military joke.)

            Here's the really important point, barring our own egos for a moment. No one died. Everyone went home and I'm sure that they're all planning next year's Pennsic. And perhaps a few of us will be wiser about our health. I'd doubt it. But, it could happen.
            As our good Tsivia said, keep the lines of communication flowing. The only time that conversations don't work is when they are one sided.

            Have a nice and safe week-end.

            Derfel

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
              Derfel,

              Totally understood, actually I would have been more frustrated if they didn't re-do what I had already done....

              Again, it's hard to convey here and not in person, but what I mean to say is.....

              They kind of disreguarded me altogether ....as if I wasn't really there...

              or at least that's the feeling I recieved.

              Again just a feelings of frustration......

              no feelings hurt, just "outright disreguard"

              Drake