A&S Competition at Break the Back of Winter!

  • shannon carswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2009

      Hail Good Gentles!

        For those of you who read the entire event flyer sent down the lists this will be a reapeat, but I also realise that event flyers can be long an boring and many just look long enough to get the basic info ( directions,cost, feast and fighting :P ) So not wanting to catch anyone unawares I wnated to send a specific e-mail out annoucing that there will be an A&S competition table at Break the Back of Winter!  Bring an old project, bring anew project bring a project that is still in progress, come and show off Ealdomeres Talent! Specific information as follows:

                  There will be an A&S competition Table! Judging will be “blind” as such submissions cannot have maker’s marks or                             signatures on them (or those present must be covered).  Projects will be judged in two categories.

      Judges will first determine whether in their opinion this project is of beginner, intermediate, or advanced (laurel worthy)                 level of quality. All three( or however many judges there are) judges must come to an agreement on level of project.

      Judges will then individually, within the level they have chosen grade the project on a 1-10 scale.

      (So each project will have 1 level card and 3 grading cards (or number equal to number of judges)

      Projects will be given prizes for head of each level. ( 1 prize for top beginner, intermediate and advanced)

      I am greatly looking forward to trying out this unique A&S style of competition I greatly look forward to seeign everyone and thier beautiful works there!

      Yours In Service

      Lady Moira ni Namara of Greyfells

      anyone lived in a pretty how town with up so floating many bells down...

      All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.