Certifications

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      If everyone could send me a copy of their certs that would be
      fantastic. I'm trying to get all the files in order. If everyone could
      send me an email with your name, SCA name, SCA membership number &
      expiry date, certifications (type and exp dates). An added bonus would
      be to include your level within the chirugeonate (i.e. CiT, Chirugeon,
      Mentor).

      Please send them to me privately and please spread the word to any
      chirugeons who are not on this list.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hello everyone,

        You're all probably getting really tired of me going on about certifications but as it's nearing the end of the year, I figured now is as good a time as any to make sure the everyone's up to date. Of the 18 people I have on my roster, only 2-3 are completely up-to-date. As long as I have your email, I will be contacting individuals over the next few days letting you know what I need from you.

        If you wish to be pro-active on this, please feel free to send me your info. Or, if you have never sent me your info before and want to be added to the roster please feel free to send it to me. I would prefer to receive scanned copies of your certs but if that's not possible than you can either email me privately for my address or you can catch me at an event with copies (in an envelope with your name on it). Until such time an email with the following info will work for me;

        Name
        SCA Name
        SCA membershipt *and* expiry date
        Certification level *and* expiry date
        CPR expiry date
        rank in the chirugeonate; Chirugeon-in-training or chirugeon or mentor.

        If you have any questions, please feel free to send them my way.