Re: Ready Sheet

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Crawley" <crawleys@...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > It was a large scale document that may have gone well beyond what
      any of us think could ever be needed in Ealdormere but it covered
      all the bases. I think the liability issues raised were more akin to
      what if the system failed and someone came along and said .."hey I
      suffered an injury, loss etc. because instead of taking care of my
      needs like this plan says someone did something else or nothing at
      all".
      <snip>
      > Percival

      To use language Im familiar with your emegerncy plan is along the
      lines of a disaster plan, meant for large scale incidents. The many
      patients worst case situations on the what-if scale of...

      ...if a tornado landed on Trillium War

      ...a fire race amongs the tents during the night

      The "Ready Sheet" is just a simpler list for the more typical "ones
      and twos" of badly injured.

      Brian the Green
    • Keith Crawley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
        Yes the major part of the plan was of a similar nature to a disaster plan but it did include many of the "ready sheet" ideas in it as well for smaller indoor events etc. particularly.

        Percival