Re: [E-Chir] Fw: Re:Scenario One

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
      --- On Fri, 1/9/09, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
      From: Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>

      >This person said they'd call the Kingdom Chirurgeon. Is that
      >necessary in this case? I thought we only needed to have an
      >immediate report to the KC if we felt the need to call an ambulance.

      >Eyrny

      You are correct. You only need to contact me (within 24hrs) if EMS had been notified or if you feel that a particular incident is something I should be aware of or causes you some concern. For the rest, your normal event reports are just fine.

      I would think something similar would go for the autocrat as well. I do not think that they would want to be contacted every single time a chirugeon gave a band-aid at an event. If EMS is about to arrive, then yes, they should definitely be told. In this case, the idea of contacting the autocrat in order to ensure a possible safety hazard  (the hole the casualty stepped into) is corrected is a good idea.

      I will double check the policy and make sure I am reading/interpreting it correctly.

      Get the name you've always wanted ! @... or @....