PHOTOS NOW OPEN!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      I have created an Ealdor-Chirurgeon photo page as part of this web
      site. Because I want to be VERY careful, I will not post anything
      where folks are clearly visible and identifiable w/out permission and
      I would ask that others keep this in mind, too.

      Please feel free to post pictures of yourself - doing chirurgeon work
      OR otherwise - so we can get to recognize faces and names. I'm going
      to try and get permission to post some of my <few> pictures from the
      Chirurgeon's Symposium at 40 year in An Tir as well, plus a court shot
      or two.

      IS there anyone at the moment who does NOT want his/her picture on the
      web?

      TSivia
    • percival_de_la_rocque
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
        Feel free to post any ya might have of me though i doubt there will be
        many of me doing actual Chirurgeon type work.

        Percival