Was:[E-Chir] Chirugeon's Handbook

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Well said Ninka.

      Definition clarifications, across the board, are needed.
      I believe in the updates!

      We all need to follow somewhat the same protocols,
      At least here in Ealdormere.

      (Thinking about legalities :D )

      MariaKatharina
      From: tsivia@uottawa. ca <tsivia@uottawa. ca>
      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups. com

      Agreed: I don't think we currently have a specific handbook with any
      differences.

      We probably SHOULD look at editing however: for one thing we certify a
      whole hockeysockfull more certifying agencies than the SCA corporate
      recognizes. For one thing I had to fight for YEARS to even get them to
      acknowledge "St. John's Ambulance" as a MODERN certifying body..<LOL>!
      Then there's Cdn. Ski Patrol, Royal Lifesaving, etc. etc. ...

      Many kingdoms merely say "see SCA handbook" and leave it at that. Can we?
      (I haven't reviewed the entire document in a few years..)

      TSivia