Re: [E-Chir] Chirugeon's Handbook

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      Agreed: I don't think we currently have a specific handbook with any
      differences.

      We probably SHOULD look at editing however: for one thing we certify a
      whole hockeysockfull more certifying agencies than the SCA corporate
      recognizes. For one thing I had to fight for YEARS to even get them to
      acknowledge "St. John's Ambulance" as a MODERN certifying body..<LOL>!
      Then there's Cdn. Ski Patrol, Royal Lifesaving, etc. etc. ...

      Many kingdoms merely say "see SCA handbook" and leave it at that. Can we?
      (I haven't reviewed the entire document in a few years..)

      TSivia

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
        I have plans to review the Ealdormere handbook (I've even started on this one) and see what, if any, changes need to be made. I know that its been awhile since its been looked at.

        Xristina

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
          "I do not believe that the Ealdormere Chirugeon's handbook is online
          anywhere at this time."

          We have a handbook? I didn't realize there actually was one kicking around.