Chirugeon's Handbook

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      This request has come from a number of people so I figured I would
      just post the response to the entire list.

      Below is the link to the SCA Chirugeon's webpage. On the left side you
      will see a link to 'documents and forms' click on that and you will
      see the link for the Chirugeon's Handbook.

      http://www.sca.org/officers/chirurgeon/

      I do not believe that the Ealdormere Chirugeon's handbook is online
      anywhere at this time.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
        Agreed: I don't think we currently have a specific handbook with any
        differences.

        We probably SHOULD look at editing however: for one thing we certify a
        whole hockeysockfull more certifying agencies than the SCA corporate
        recognizes. For one thing I had to fight for YEARS to even get them to
        acknowledge "St. John's Ambulance" as a MODERN certifying body..<LOL>!
        Then there's Cdn. Ski Patrol, Royal Lifesaving, etc. etc. ...

        Many kingdoms merely say "see SCA handbook" and leave it at that. Can we?
        (I haven't reviewed the entire document in a few years..)

        TSivia

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
          I have plans to review the Ealdormere handbook (I've even started on this one) and see what, if any, changes need to be made. I know that its been awhile since its been looked at.

          Xristina

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
            "I do not believe that the Ealdormere Chirugeon's handbook is online
            anywhere at this time."

            We have a handbook? I didn't realize there actually was one kicking around.