Re: [E-Chir] Re: Pennsic XXXV griping

  • Claude Gagne
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 13, 2006
      I'm replying to 2 e-mails at once so bear with me please.

      1. It just goes to show that sometimes we don't have all the information. Asking is the best way to find out, and if we can share without breaking confidentiality, we all learn.

      Kaellyn
       Yes. And thanks again for the help. I'm never beyond admitting I was wrong.

      2. I've discovered something very important over the years. Goodness knows that old age had to bring something besides grey hairs.

      Kaellyn
      Do you mean that the grey hairs on my head serve as more than a reminder of all my mistakes. Ouch! That's quite a few.

      Looking forward to meeting you in person, I remain humbly yours.

      Derfel