Season's Greetings

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
      I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas, Joyeaux Noel, and hope that you all have an amazing 2009, the best year ever!

      Stay warm with your families and the ones you love and travel safely and with consideration for others.

      Kaellyn
      Ealdormere
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
        Or as I have been known to say:

        Have a joyous and merry Chriskwanzyulemukkah! <<grin>>

        TSivia (Ealdormere)