Re: [E-Chir] Visit from the Society Chirugeon

  • James D Sena
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
      You will also have visitors from An Tir - Master Tvorimir Danilov, MC and Myself for her elevation.

      HL Brendan ap Llewelyn
      Current Summits Principality Chirurgeon

      Ninka wrote:

      Greetings everyone,

      This is just a quick heads up that at Winter War (7 Mar 09) the Society Chirugeon will be up as she is attending Tsivia's elevation. Her plans are confirmed and she would like to have a meet & greet with any chirugeons that will be there. More information will be forthcoming as we get a little closer to the date of the event. I just thought I would let everyone know so they can decide to include the event in their travel plans if they so wish.

      Happy Holidays,