Training/discussion question

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Greetings,

      I am planning on starting some scenario discussions in the new year. What the plan entails is that once every month or two I will publish a generalized scenario (mostly taken from past event reports to help keep things somewhat specific to our environment) with some questions on this list to open up a discussion. I have found this type of discussion to be a very effective and stimulating training tool. It is one I use with students in my field, in college and when training first aiders. As the discussion progresses I will answer any questions that may arise and/or add new ones as needed. You are more than welcome to do that as well. In fact, it is encouraged. :)

      While this plan is in the process of being set-up I am wondering if there is something specific that you would be interested in seeing happen/discussed. For example; specific scenario types; questions types? Other?

      You are more than welcome to email me privately or to the list with any questions or ideas that you may have. With the scenarios themselves, you will also be able to email your questions/answers to the list or to me privately and I will post them annonymously on your behalf.

      Reclaim your name @... or @.... Get your new email address now!