Re: From your new Kingdom Chirugeon

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2008
      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, Ninka <dyscordant_rose@...> wrote:

      > Greetings everyone from your new Kingdom Chirugeon,
      <snip>
      > In service,
      > Baroness Xristina Viaceslavova
      > Kingdom Chirugeon

      Congratulations, huzzah, wassail and assorted other cheers.

      If I have my names-in-emails matching my stick-jock-hit-in-head
      memory you would be lady who ran the first aid course for a
      gathering of Chirugeons in Kingston this summer?

      Its that or your the lady Chirugeon who watched over me the time I
      had a concussion.

      Brian the Green
      He whos "practical" experience is more on the patient side
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
        --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, "b1laxson" <b1laxson@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations, huzzah, wassail and assorted other cheers.

        Thank you.

        > If I have my names-in-emails matching my stick-jock-hit-in-head
        > memory you would be lady who ran the first aid course for a
        > gathering of Chirugeons in Kingston this summer?

        That would be me. :)