Re: [E-Chir] From your new Kingdom Chirugeon

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2008
      Ninka wrote:
      > First off, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dame Tsivia for
      > all her work these last three years. It was under her guidance that the
      > chirugeonate ranks have grown to the numbers that they have and I am sure
      > that I am shortly going to realize just how much effort she has put into
      > this office. Wassail Tsivia and enjoy your time off.

      Thank you. It has truly been a joy to work with all of you for the last 3
      years. I will savour my "time off" and anticipate that I will find yet
      more things for me to work on w/in the SCA as well as outside of the
      organization.

      Congratulations to Xristina for taking over the job and also thanks to the
      other 3 chirurgeons who applied. It was NOT an easy decision for the Privy
      Council to make.

      And now: onto kissing boo-boos!
      TSivia
      (just plain ole Mentor now)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2008
        --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, Ninka <dyscordant_rose@...> wrote:

        > Greetings everyone from your new Kingdom Chirugeon,
        <snip>
        > In service,
        > Baroness Xristina Viaceslavova
        > Kingdom Chirugeon

        Congratulations, huzzah, wassail and assorted other cheers.

        If I have my names-in-emails matching my stick-jock-hit-in-head
        memory you would be lady who ran the first aid course for a
        gathering of Chirugeons in Kingston this summer?

        Its that or your the lady Chirugeon who watched over me the time I
        had a concussion.

        Brian the Green
        He whos "practical" experience is more on the patient side
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
          --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, "b1laxson" <b1laxson@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations, huzzah, wassail and assorted other cheers.

          Thank you.

          > If I have my names-in-emails matching my stick-jock-hit-in-head
          > memory you would be lady who ran the first aid course for a
          > gathering of Chirugeons in Kingston this summer?

          That would be me. :)