Timing

  • Benetti,Sandy [Ontario]
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      Message
      Timing is everything. Isn't it funny how some e-mails go from sender to recipient and back in the blink of an eye while others seem to float endlessly in the ether before arriving. I've lost count of the number of times that I've had a response to something arrive after another person's e-mail that was sent long after mine or disappear all together. I also have a lot of stuff get tagged as SPAM.

      Yahoo is notorious for this. Please take this into account when posting. Someone's answer may be out of date because the updated version of the thread is slow in getting to them.

      Seonag