Re: [E-Chir] Roll Call request

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      As none of this is considered in any way "secret", here is the most up to
      date roster I have for the Chirurgeons of Ealdormere. IF you are a
      chirurgeon and I didn't have your name here I will need either photocopies
      or scans of your certs and SCA membership NOW please.
      TSivia

      Mentors:
      - Aislinne of Alainmor; Eyrny Ormarsdottir; Kaellyn McDermott; Tabitha
      Dearval; TSivia bas Tamara v’Amberview; Xristina Viaceslavova

      Chirurgeons:
      - Bethóc ingen MælFéchín Fynletyr; Brian Goodheart; Cainder ingen hui
      Chatharnaig; Edmund de La Haye; Florence de Fries der Nederlander; Fursto
      de Robyne; Gina della Dragoni; Lerthan Ingen Chormaicc Maicc Morgaind;
      Mahhild de Valognes; Medb ingen Dungaile; Streonwold Wulfsbaena;
      MariaKatharina von Schulenburg; Thomas Drake Abernan

      Chirurgeons-in-Training:
      - Catherine d’Oixeaux; Catherine of Eoforwic; Edan Thomas; Giovanni
      Ferraius; Kenneth Mac Donochy; Moira ni Namarra; Percival de la Rocque;
      Violetta Di Parma;

      Emeritus:
      Garwig der Waffenschmidt

      As well:
      Ansfrid van de Muelne has completed his first aid and cpr - I am waiting
      for his SCA membership renewal; CiT Nathaniel Cardiff is currently
      overseas with Her Majesty (the one who was born into the title).