Trillium IV Treatments Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Brian the Green here,

      Given the wonders of modern technology giving reports in via posting
      seems like a move we ought to consider. If its really needed I can
      surface mail these.

      Situation 1:
      Patient young female observed to have fresh small abrasian about 1-
      2cm across on right upper arm. Food substance goo including seeds
      are crossing the opened area. Patient is not aware of source of goo
      & seeds.
      Assessment:
      No life threatening state and patient communicative.
      I am concerned of possible infection of goo covered abrasian.
      Offer assistance and patient agrees.
      Treatment:
      Cleaned wound with antiseptic wipe. Offered bandage but patient
      declined.
      Boo boo not actually kissed.
      Follow up observation:
      Patient observed later to be fully functional, wound clean in color.
      Dark red of a blood scab formed on one edge of treated abrasian.

      Situation 2:
      Friend of patient approaches Chirugeon Percieval whom I standing
      next to. Friend does not provide details but voice has a sense of
      urgency. We both move to attend.
      Assessment:
      Patient, female, is communicative and requests privacy with
      Percieval which is granted. I relocate to block entrance to sunshade
      from other walkers by.
      Patient shows to Percieval a concern located on inner thigh.
      Percieval conducts assessment which is that a bruise of unknown
      source also has an insect wound in the center. Patient is concerend
      of possible allergy.
      Percieval is aware patient was given "reactine" earlier that day.
      Treatment:
      Consenus is we cant be sure if there is a correlation between the
      bruise and bite.
      Patient is advised to monitor injury. Patient is also advised to
      contact Chirugeons if pain should develop.
      A mundane nurse is present (Vicontess Margaret) who is advised of
      the situation for advise and to be pre-informed in case state of
      patient declines.
      Followup observation:
      Patient is observed later that night enjoying the day normally.