Roll Call request

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hey there,

      As one of the newest Warranted Chirugeons I know only a few of who of
      the others are.

      Im requesting then a list of whose who of the Chirugeons, Mentors and
      our Ameritas (yeah Garvig).

      Brian the Green
      Warranted Chirugeon and Marshall of the Field (heavy)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        As none of this is considered in any way "secret", here is the most up to
        date roster I have for the Chirurgeons of Ealdormere. IF you are a
        chirurgeon and I didn't have your name here I will need either photocopies
        or scans of your certs and SCA membership NOW please.
        TSivia

        Mentors:
        - Aislinne of Alainmor; Eyrny Ormarsdottir; Kaellyn McDermott; Tabitha
        Dearval; TSivia bas Tamara v’Amberview; Xristina Viaceslavova

        Chirurgeons:
        - Bethóc ingen MælFéchín Fynletyr; Brian Goodheart; Cainder ingen hui
        Chatharnaig; Edmund de La Haye; Florence de Fries der Nederlander; Fursto
        de Robyne; Gina della Dragoni; Lerthan Ingen Chormaicc Maicc Morgaind;
        Mahhild de Valognes; Medb ingen Dungaile; Streonwold Wulfsbaena;
        MariaKatharina von Schulenburg; Thomas Drake Abernan

        Chirurgeons-in-Training:
        - Catherine d’Oixeaux; Catherine of Eoforwic; Edan Thomas; Giovanni
        Ferraius; Kenneth Mac Donochy; Moira ni Namarra; Percival de la Rocque;
        Violetta Di Parma;

        Emeritus:
        Garwig der Waffenschmidt

        As well:
        Ansfrid van de Muelne has completed his first aid and cpr - I am waiting
        for his SCA membership renewal; CiT Nathaniel Cardiff is currently
        overseas with Her Majesty (the one who was born into the title).