Re: [E-Chir] A few short things

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      At 11:47 AM 6/23/2008, you wrote:
      >Once more: If you have NOT recently updated your certs with me,
      >PLEASE send me a scanned copy OR photocopy c/o the university asap.

      I'm delinquent in sending you this, and as I took them out to take a
      picture I realized that my First Aid cert expires in 7
      days. Oops. I'm not sure when I'll get it renewed, I'll let your
      successor know.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
        Thanks Eryny!

        And yeah...it'll be my successor's problem <WEG>. That's how I realized
        how close to expired *I* was this year too...looking for certs to show to
        someone and oooops...<grin>.

        You're on the roster, incl. for Pennsic. Enjoy and THANKS!!
        TSivia