A few short things

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      a) A reminder that the 3rd Annual Chirurgeon's Picnic (pot-luck)
      will be THIS Saturday between approx. 11 am and 1 pm(ISH). We will
      be under my taupe sunshade (10' x 10'), look for the Chirurgeon's
      banner (BIG one). It will be somewhere near the A&S area at
      Trilliums. Bring your own chair or blanket. Come on over even if you
      don't have something foodwise to share, and get to meet some of the
      Kingdom's chirurgeons. IF you are on duty during this period of
      time (teaching A&S, fighting, marshalling, Royal entourage, etc.)
      LET ME KNOW and I will endeavour to have a sandwich and other food
      sent out TO YOU courtesy your compatriots.

      b) For those of you attending Pennsic this year, I have sent out the
      most current roster to the CIC for War, Lady Elizabeth of the East.
      This includes all CITs and others current as of this past weekend's
      first aid/cpr course with Baroness Xristina in Greyfells.

      Once more: If you have NOT recently updated your certs with me,
      PLEASE send me a scanned copy OR photocopy c/o the university asap.

      I am stepping down in court this weekend. It has been my pleasure
      and honour to work with all of you over the last two and a half
      years. I know that whoever Privy Council chooses as my replacement,
      she/he will continue to serve all of you well.

      See some of you this weekend!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
        At 11:47 AM 6/23/2008, you wrote:
        >Once more: If you have NOT recently updated your certs with me,
        >PLEASE send me a scanned copy OR photocopy c/o the university asap.

        I'm delinquent in sending you this, and as I took them out to take a
        picture I realized that my First Aid cert expires in 7
        days. Oops. I'm not sure when I'll get it renewed, I'll let your
        successor know.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
          Thanks Eryny!

          And yeah...it'll be my successor's problem <WEG>. That's how I realized
          how close to expired *I* was this year too...looking for certs to show to
          someone and oooops...<grin>.

          You're on the roster, incl. for Pennsic. Enjoy and THANKS!!
          TSivia