Re: Picnic at Trilliums (was Re: [E-Chir] Intro)

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
      It's all good!

      It always takes around 20 min or so for folks to settle down, set up food,
      etc. etc. So come when YOUR class is over and join us. I just bought a
      10' x 10' shade pavillion and 2nd hand nabbed 2 round folding bridge
      tables so we'll have set up place and dry/shaded place for it too!!

      Enjoy your classes. We know you'll be coming.

      Anyone else going to show this year??

      TSivia

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
        At 12:51 PM 6/19/2008, you wrote:
        >Anyone else going to show this year??

        We're not making it to the event :-(

        Eyrny
      • tudorpot@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
          Near Peterborough- in Petrea Thule-- altho I live north of there - between Peterborough and Lindsay.

          Freda

          On Jun 19, 2008, at 11:03 AM, Rita Vander Veen wrote:

          What major centre are you near?

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2008
            Looking forward to the picnic!

            This is a good get together to
            Meet, great, listen to and share stories :)

            MariaKatharina