RE: [E-Chir] Intro

  • Rita Vander Veen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
      What major centre are you near?

      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      From: tudorpot@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:08:19 +0000
      Subject: [E-Chir] Intro

      Hi,
      I'm Freda, new to the sca. My background is in nursing- RN, and former
      midwife. In the past I have worked ER, trauma, ICU, CCU. I do home
      care at present. If I can be of help please let me know.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
        It's all good!

        It always takes around 20 min or so for folks to settle down, set up food,
        etc. etc. So come when YOUR class is over and join us. I just bought a
        10' x 10' shade pavillion and 2nd hand nabbed 2 round folding bridge
        tables so we'll have set up place and dry/shaded place for it too!!

        Enjoy your classes. We know you'll be coming.

        Anyone else going to show this year??

        TSivia

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
          At 12:51 PM 6/19/2008, you wrote:
          >Anyone else going to show this year??

          We're not making it to the event :-(

          Eyrny
        • tudorpot@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
            Near Peterborough- in Petrea Thule-- altho I live north of there - between Peterborough and Lindsay.

            Freda

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2008
              Looking forward to the picnic!

              This is a good get together to
              Meet, great, listen to and share stories :)

              MariaKatharina