RE: [E-Chir] Intro

  • Rita Vander Veen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19 8:03 AM
      What major centre are you near?

      To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
      From: tudorpot@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:08:19 +0000
      Subject: [E-Chir] Intro

      Hi,
      I'm Freda, new to the sca. My background is in nursing- RN, and former
      midwife. In the past I have worked ER, trauma, ICU, CCU. I do home
      care at present. If I can be of help please let me know.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19 9:51 AM
        It's all good!

        It always takes around 20 min or so for folks to settle down, set up food,
        etc. etc. So come when YOUR class is over and join us. I just bought a
        10' x 10' shade pavillion and 2nd hand nabbed 2 round folding bridge
        tables so we'll have set up place and dry/shaded place for it too!!

        Enjoy your classes. We know you'll be coming.

        Anyone else going to show this year??

        TSivia

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19 10:02 AM
          At 12:51 PM 6/19/2008, you wrote:
          >Anyone else going to show this year??

          We're not making it to the event :-(

          Eyrny
        • tudorpot@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 19 12:22 PM
            Near Peterborough- in Petrea Thule-- altho I live north of there - between Peterborough and Lindsay.

            Freda

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20 6:04 AM
              Looking forward to the picnic!

              This is a good get together to
              Meet, great, listen to and share stories :)

              MariaKatharina