Picnic at Trilliums (was Re: [E-Chir] Intro)

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
      Darn it! I thought it started at 12 and I've got a class scheduled. I'll try to bring over my food and then join you guys once the class is done.
      Medb

      If you're at War of the Trilliums over the Canada Day weekend, there will
      be a pot-luck Chirurgeon's Picnic on the Saturday, scheduled to start
      around 11 am. So if you make it, please drop by and introduce yourself.
      You'll get to meet some of us in person that way.

      Welcome to the SCA!
      TSivia
    • Rita Vander Veen
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
        What major centre are you near?

        To: E-Chir@yahoogroups.com
        From: tudorpot@...
        Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:08:19 +0000
        Subject: [E-Chir] Intro

        Hi,
        I'm Freda, new to the sca. My background is in nursing- RN, and former
        midwife. In the past I have worked ER, trauma, ICU, CCU. I do home
        care at present. If I can be of help please let me know.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
          It's all good!

          It always takes around 20 min or so for folks to settle down, set up food,
          etc. etc. So come when YOUR class is over and join us. I just bought a
          10' x 10' shade pavillion and 2nd hand nabbed 2 round folding bridge
          tables so we'll have set up place and dry/shaded place for it too!!

          Enjoy your classes. We know you'll be coming.

          Anyone else going to show this year??

          TSivia

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
            At 12:51 PM 6/19/2008, you wrote:
            >Anyone else going to show this year??

            We're not making it to the event :-(

            Eyrny
          • tudorpot@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 19, 2008
              Near Peterborough- in Petrea Thule-- altho I live north of there - between Peterborough and Lindsay.

              Freda

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 20, 2008
                Looking forward to the picnic!

                This is a good get together to
                Meet, great, listen to and share stories :)

                MariaKatharina