Re: Upcoming SFA course in Greyfells (Kingston)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
      Brian Goodheart the Green Guy (mundane Brian Laxson) here

      Im interested, though I have to look at the logistics of being there.

      Living in Toronto and from what I recall of getting to that part of
      Ontario dont belive I can go back and forth both days.

      Can you provide a mapquest link?

      Is there any crash space there? or accomodations in a hotel?

      If I can sort this out would prefer to learn from a fellow SCAdian.

      --- In E-Chir@yahoogroups.com, Ninka <dyscordant_rose@...> wrote:

      > Greetings everyone,
      >
      > For some of you this is a reminder, for others this may be new
      information.

      > On June 21st and 22nd, I am offering a Standard First Aid/CPR
      course in Gananoque (approx. 20 mins east of Kingston). This is the
      full 16 hour course and I will be doing it at cost. What that means
      is that it will only cost each participant $18.00 ($15.95 for the
      book, $2 for the card).

      > If you are interested, please contact me for further details. I
      only have space for 20 people on the course, so please email me
      ahead of time to reserve a spot.

      > If you have already contacted me about this, please do so again
      so that I can confirm your spot.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
        I will also be attending for the weekend.

        I don't know if my friends in Gananoque have crash space, but perhaps
        someone else in Kingston (a mere 15 min or so up the 401) would have room?
        <looking curiously at the list)...

        TSivia (outgoing KC)