Upcoming SFA course in Greyfells (Kingston)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      Greetings everyone,

      For some of you this is a reminder, for others this may be new information.

      On June 21st and 22nd, I am offering a Standard First Aid/CPR course in Gananoque (approx. 20 mins east of Kingston). This is the full 16 hour course and I will be doing it at cost. What that means is that it will only cost each participant $18.00 ($15.95 for the book, $2 for the card).

      If you are interested, please contact me for further details. I only have space for 20 people on the course, so please email me ahead of time to reserve a spot.

      If you have already contacted me about this, please do so again so that I can confirm your spot.

      In service,
      Baroness Xristina Viaceslavova

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
        Brian Goodheart the Green Guy (mundane Brian Laxson) here

        Im interested, though I have to look at the logistics of being there.

        Living in Toronto and from what I recall of getting to that part of
        Ontario dont belive I can go back and forth both days.

        Can you provide a mapquest link?

        Is there any crash space there? or accomodations in a hotel?

        If I can sort this out would prefer to learn from a fellow SCAdian.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2008
          I will also be attending for the weekend.

          I don't know if my friends in Gananoque have crash space, but perhaps
          someone else in Kingston (a mere 15 min or so up the 401) would have room?
          <looking curiously at the list)...

          TSivia (outgoing KC)