KC position apps needed NOW, and certs needed asap!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 3:55 PM
      Just two quick reminders, folks:

      1) The deadline to apply for my position, Kingdom Chirurgeon of
      Ealdormere, is MAY 1 of this year! I would like whoever is the
      successful candidate to take over by PENNSIC, with a couple of months
      working with me to become familiar with the duties, etc. etc.

      2) If you have not already done so, I NEED COPIES of all your
      certification PLUS your SCA membership card. ASAP!

      Many thanks: have a good and safe spring/summer event season!

      TSivia
      KC, Ealdormere