Good news from Feast of the Hare

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
      Greetings to all from TSivia!

      I"m pleased to report that with the permission of TRM's Trumbrand and
      Kayla, I was able to announce the elevation of Lady Lerthan to full
      chirurgeon status, *AND* to announce the elevation of Baroness
      Xristina to Mentor Chirurgeon during Feast, at Feast of the Hare.

      As well, THL Kersteken presented the Chirurgeonate with both a brand
      new RED and white (not pink!) field AND court, banner!! The court
      banner comes attached to a very impressive wooden banner-pole as well.
      The court banner is velvet, the field one is synthetic so it can
      weather the Pennsic weather with minimal damage. This of course
      saddened HRM Kayla a touch, as she is of course very FOND of the
      colour Pink.

      The ancient and honourable banner we've been flying for all this time
      (faded, worn, you can almost read through some of the fabric!) will be
      retired honourably and kept for historical purposes.

      Ealdormere chirurgeons, welcome both Lerthan and Xristina ("Ninka") to
      their new coloured "racing stripe" statuses!

      I have also received an inquiry about what is expected of a Kingdom
      Chirurgeon in Ealdormere with an eye to starting the search for my
      successor in spring. IF you are at all interested in the job, feel
      free to contact me and discuss the post and its duties! I'd like to
      have my successor ready to take over by the fall of 08.

      All best!
      Kissing boo-boos since the Chirurgeonate was established,
      TSivia
    • dabernan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
        congrats and welcome to the fold....

        LOL

        Gotaa a band-aid with "dora the explorer" on it?

        Drake of Timberwolfe/Godwiesel

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: