Chirurgeon's Picnic THIS WEEKEND at Trillies!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
      Greetings all, from TSivia!
      Sorry if this comes through twice: I'm not sure it went through the
      list the first time.

      My apologies for the lateness of this announcement but as most of
      you know, my mundane life trumped my SCA activity for the last
      couple of months and so this missed the Tidings.

      The Second Annual Chirurgeon's Picnic will be held on the Saturday
      of War of the Trilliums this weekend coming, noon to 2 pm. (The
      location will be well marked, not yet decided upon) It's a pot luck
      thing, so please do bring some food to share with others. I will
      supply napkins, plates, etc. etc.

      This is a chance for Ealdormere's chirurgeons (and any visitors if
      we have them) to meet and catch up, get to know each other a little
      better, along with a chance for anyone interested in chirurgeoning
      (AND/or waterbearing) to drop by and ask questions. Last year was
      great fun, and my deputy Fursto did a very enlightening talk on how
      the 9-1-1 system works from the dispatcher's point of view! YOu
      don't need to STAY for the entire picnic: swoop by, grab some grub,
      say hi, and continue on to other things!

      IMPORTANT REQUEST: if anyone has a shade-awning or other space we
      could borrow for those two hours, we'd be grateful. (Last year Lady
      Ceara graciously offered us the shade of her kitchen tent, for which
      I am still VERY appreciative!!)

      Bring a chair or a blanket, and come enjoy a little social time with
      Ealdormere's chirurgeons THIS SATURDAY from noon to 2 pm at War of
      the Trilliums!

      In service,
      TSivia (Kingdom Chirurgeon)
    • dabernan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
        T'Sivia,

        Greetings, My mudane life has taken over as well....

        I have a late CIC Report to give you from "Ealdormere Crown Tourney"

        ! incident and I have followed up with her since then and all is well.

        Is it easier to fax you a copy? (at the time i did not have any of the official reports)

        or just rewrite it out on an e-mail for you?

        Let me know and sorry for the delay.

        YIS,
        Drake Abernan

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:E-Chir-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:E-Chir-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2007
          Hi Drake!
          you can give it to me this weekend if you'll be at War of the Trilliums.
          Otherwise yes, you can either fax it to me :
          Shelley Rabinovitch
          Classics/Religious Studies
          U of Ottawa
          (613) 562-5991