2nd Annual Chirurgeon's Picnic at Trilliums THIS WEEKEND!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 9:36 AM
      Greetings all, from TSivia!

      My apologies for the lateness of this announcement but as most of
      you know, my mundane life trumped my SCA activity for the last
      couple of months and so this missed the Tidings.

      The Second Annual Chirurgeon's Picnic will be held on the Saturday
      of War of the Trilliums this weekend coming, noon to 2 pm. (The
      location will be well marked, not yet decided upon) It's a pot luck
      thing, so please do bring some food to share with others. I will
      supply napkins, plates, etc. etc.

      This is a chance for Ealdormere's chirurgeons (and any visitors if
      we have them) to meet and catch up, get to know each other a little
      better, along with a chance for anyone interested in chirurgeoning
      (AND/or waterbearing) to drop by and ask questions. Last year was
      great fun, and my deputy Fursto did a very enlightening talk on how
      the 9-1-1 system works from the dispatcher's point of view! You
      don't need to stay there all through the picnic: swoop by, say hi,
      grab some munchies, and continue on to whatever else you're doing!

      **Also: if anyone has a shade-awning or other space we could borrow
      for those two hours, we'd be grateful. (Last year Lady Ceara
      graciously offered us the shade of her kitchen tent, for which I am
      still VERY appreciative!!)**

      Bring a chair or a blanket, and come enjoy a little social time with
      Ealdormere's chirurgeons THIS SATURDAY from noon to 2 pm at War of
      the Trilliums!

      In service,
      TSivia (Kingdom Chirurgeon)