GW XVI Thanks

  • richard hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      At this time I would like to thank my awesome chirurgeonate staff, who kept things going and kept me semi-sane (ok at least out of the loony bin/rubber room). Each of you as staff did an awesome job and made Caelin's and my last year as Chirurgeonate Department Heads so easy. You can be proud of leaving the chirurgeonate at GW in great shape after the last 4 years. From the back of Morgans golf cart to the wonderful point we have, from no RATTs to Sir Rey & Sir Jon Paul saying our RATTs were awesome, to just having a plain good time at the revels over the last 4 years, as my fav CANUCK would say YA'LL ROCK.

      I would also like to thank all of the chirurgeons & CiTs from around the known world who did shifts at GW this year. You all can be proud of being there for your fellow Scadians.

      The best praise I can give everyone of the chirurgeons, weather staff of just those that puled shifts or worked the battles, is that not only would i let ya'll (well maybe not morgan as god only knows what he would do or put what where) work on me but on my family (yes even morgan here as he would only have fun with me) also.

      Arkell

      Be a PS3 game guru.